[Electronics-Talk] Group Texts on iPhone

River Linda waterinmyroom at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 21:03:54 UTC 2017

Hello,

I used to receive Group Text messages on my iPhone and know that it was a
group text because the names or phone numbers would be listed. Now there is
no indication it is a group text. Only the name of the person who sent the
message is showing up, even when I click the more info button. I called
apple accessibility and the person demonstrated he gets the list of names
in the group texts he receives. I am running the latest software on an
iPhone 6. I replied to a text, not knowing it was a group text until afterI
sent it, of course. Any ideas on why I cannot see that I am the recipient
of a group text?