[Electronics-Talk] An iPhone question:

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 5 06:19:02 UTC 2017

I will start by saying, old habits do not die fast.
For years, using any iPhone for that matter, I developed two bad habits.
One of them is, holding it by my ear to hear VoiceOver to keep the volume low.
Or, sometimes, I would hold it in front of me and act as if, I was looking at it. With the volume a little louder but, doing so, I would be concerned of others hearing VoiceOver.
The second is, I often do not use a headset especially when I am out especially in public. This is because, I do not like dealing with the wire or having to carry two Bluetooth ones, to make a pare like the AirPods.
What suggestions do any of you have on what is discussed above?
Thanks in advance, have a good day.
Best,
Will