[Electronics-Talk] An iPhone question:

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 15:31:14 UTC 2017

There is an app called awareness that is made for just this reason for the
blind. It uses the mics on the iphone to pic up the sounds around you so if
you are wearing headphones you can still hear some of what's happening.

Drew Hunthausen
The No Excuses Blind Guy
#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,
& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With
Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!
http://DrewsInspirations.com

To book Drew for your event go to
http://bookdrew.com
(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!
http://noexcusesblindguy.com