[Electronics-Talk] App Examine Clothes Color

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jun 21 16:55:40 UTC 2017

I've found a somewhat useful iPhone app for clothes color, called Examine
Clothes Color.  It's similar to the Identifi app, but made specifically for
clothes.  It says the clothes background color, other dominant colors, and
then it tries to identify the pattern, though it only has a few choices:
vertical stripes, horizontal stripes, checked, or other.  So, it identifies
the skirt I'm wearing as light grey with dark green vertical stripes.  But,
if I'm wearing a black skirt with multi-colored flowers, it would say
something like black background, green and red, other pattern.It's not
perfect, but it does a better job than other apps I've tried.  And it's
free, so it's easy to try.

Tracy