[Electronics-Talk] jaws and excel column headers

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Wed Jun 21 16:11:05 UTC 2017

Move to the row of headers -- and the first header on the left. Then press insert, control, alt, c.  This presumes that insert is your JAWS key.  If you have changed it to caps lock, use that.

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave West, Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294
Web | Twitter | Facebook