[Electronics-Talk] Opinion on best accessible digital recorder

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Mon Jun 26 22:15:11 UTC 2017

I really don't know much about this recorder other than the information on
the ATGuys site.  I suggest contacting them for more details.  I think it
has a memory capacity of 4gb and a total recording time of 48 hours and runs
on a rechargeable battery.  And I don't think it is available yet for sale
because it is being introduced in this country for the first time at the NFB
and ACB conventions.

Gerald