[Electronics-Talk] Opinion on best accessible digital recorder

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Mon Jun 26 22:50:49 UTC 2017

This is a recorder that has been available in the UK for a while now.
I wasn't very impressed with it and gave it a pass. Here's the guide
for it. Just press enter on the download link, locate the download
button, press enter and a regular download should follow:

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZVC5vZvA2UFH4IW3YFTk76QVUEQVkPUaAy

Laz

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/jordanandsepte