[Electronics-Talk] new TV

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 13:19:53 UTC 2017

Hi Tracy,

I am still learning about Directv Now which is a streaming service. I've
only had it and the Amazon Fire TV box  for about a week. The Directv Now
doesn't carry all of the local networks in my area which is why I also have
an antenna. The Samsung TV has an option to enable audio description in the
accessibility menu.
I don't watch that much network programming, but I really like the
descriptions available on Netflix.

I believe that the satellite service, Directv has an accessible set top box
so that you can enable the descriptions. I don't like the idea of having a
satellite dish on my roof which is why I chose the Directv Now option.

Best

Liz