[Electronics-Talk] A Clock Question and a Moving Question

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 01:45:38 UTC 2017

I'm pretty sure Shift+f11 was never the key used to get the time in
JAWS. With JAWS right now, and as long as I can remember, it's
JAWS-key+f12. the JAWS-key on my system is caps-lock, but I think the
default is the insert key using the desktop keyboard layout. In NVDA try
the NVDA-key+F12. Again, on my system the NVDA-key is the caps-lock key.

When you say you want to move some files, where are these files and
where do you want to move them? What version of Windows are you talking
about?

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail