[Electronics-Talk] A Clock Question and a Moving Question

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 14:07:05 UTC 2017

Perhaps not. I haven't used JAWS in so very long. It's Windows 10 and
I'm trying to move items from My DOwnloads to My Documents. So I do
not have Windows Media  Player as my default player. So hw do I get
something to bypass my default and play in WMP? I'm guessing I can
paste links into the search box but how do I play something already on
my computer?