[Electronics-Talk] Are These Apps Still Relevant?

Lori Motis ljm2561 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 17:38:02 UTC 2017

I use Tap Tap See on a regular basis. They did try a year ago or so
charging a subscription fee for a certain amount of pics but then it
went back to free. When the Money Reader or the other one, EyeNote
money identifier from the Fed doesn't work for me I use Tap Tap See. I
have not used Be My Eyes or Bespecular, has anyone used these with any
success?
Lori AKA Food Lady

--
Lori Motis