[Electronics-Talk] questions about xm radio

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 19 01:56:17 UTC 2017

We are quite interested in finding out information and details about the xm radio receivers, which would be for home use since we don't have a car. What are some of the best receivers you've had? how about the accessibility details? In mind of the talking satalite and cable boxes including speech, do any of the satalite xm radio receivers include speech? Do you need an app with a smart phone to work these radios? Then again it may be something that isn't that hard to work, but neither one of us know about these receivers, but we're interested in getting one. We do have xm radio included in our dish tv service, which includes the music stations which we love,Though we would really like to get one of these radios to be able to get all the different stations that are offered. Thank you for any advice and information for what to look for in these radios. My email address is
arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
 If this was possibly to much of an off topic question, any of you that  have had experience with the satalite radios you can write me off list. Thank you for any information you  can inform us of.

Arlene