[Electronics-Talk] where is Kimson and his computer instruction company?

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Mon Mar 20 06:22:18 UTC 2017

Hi,

I wonder what happened to Kimson and his assistive technology company. I had
some training from Jessica Rickards but I don't have her contact info
anymore. She helped me with Skype a while back and I need more help now.

Thanks,

Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name. "But as for me, I will sing about your power. Each
morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love. For you have been my
refuge, a place of safety when I am in distress."

   --Psalm 59:16, NLT

Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."