[Electronics-Talk] iPhone Question

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Mon Mar 20 04:04:52 UTC 2017

I know that this will likely not be very helpful, but I wanted to say that Vince's solution will not help.

Your best bet is to use a computer to delete these messages. This can be done if they are part of a Gmail or exchange account.

Exactly how to do this will depend on what type of account you're using.

I hope this gets you started,

Jim

Written While on the Move