[Electronics-Talk] How Do Threads Work in the Latest Version of iOS

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun May 14 18:34:19 UTC 2017

                I just got an iPhone 7 for work, and it has the latest
version of iOS on it. Threads in mail seem completely different. If I open a
thread, it opens the oldest unread message in that thread. It seems
impossible to open the thread and view all of the messages. There is an
option for expanding the thread, but it does not go into a different window
from the inbox. Is there a way to view threads like the older version, or is
the new way?

Nicole