[Electronics-Talk] How Do Threads Work in the Latest Version of iOS

Ray Foret jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Sun May 14 19:34:55 UTC 2017

Here’s what you have to remember.  When you expand a thread under the latest IOS, (10.3.1) the newest message is shown all the way to the left.  You can cause the messages in a thread to display oldest first, that is left to right by going in to Settings/mail and changing it there.

Sent from my Mac, The Only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in

Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray,

Still a very happy Comcast XFinity Voice Guidance, Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone7+ and Apple TV user!