[Electronics-Talk] Samsung talking Televisions

Robin Frost robini71 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 03:00:51 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone but especially Matthew whose message I'm replying to here.  I
just wanted to publically say thank you for your help. Your instructions
about enabling the voice assist features worked like a charm though the
remote buttons were slightly different on this one.  Once I found mute I was
off and running.
Now I was just curious and hope you don't mind my asking if you or any
others have found sound bars that are easily set up or usable by blind
people? I ask because the one I tried for fun has thus far turned out not to
be such a winner in the accessibility department sadly. So I'll be anxious
to hear what other units people have chosen and been happy with using.
Thanks again in advance.
Robin