[Electronics-Talk] Samsung talking Televisions

Andy Baracco wq6r at socal.rr.com
Sun Nov 19 03:34:33 UTC 2017

I have the Bose Solo 5 and like it. I have had it for about a year. It has
its own remote, which is a universal remote. Supposedly you can run all of
your gear off this remote, but haven't figured out how to do that, so i use
the Bose remote for the sound, and the cable remote to control the TV.

Andy