[Electronics-Talk] best currently-available flip phones

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 23 03:27:34 UTC 2017

Ashley, you're so right, about giving nokia feedback. I don't know if in
time if they have more retro phones if they would have the speech readout
included in the phone, but as I said in my message seeing how a few of the
phones really improved in the last 3 years, anything is possible. Actually
you can go on the internet with many of these lip phones including the
kyocera dura xv. The kyocera dura xv has a flashlight, and it does have a
camera. If you receive  a text message while you're near this phone when
it's coming in you could click on the okay button and it will read the
message to you. If you're getting to the message later, as you said you
could go to the in box as you were saying with first going into the option
menue and going in to messages and arrowing twice for the inbox. If you
wanted to either read a message or write a text message there's 2 ways you
could get to the message area, the first way from the main screen which it's
called idol screen you would press the left soft key and it will take you to
the messages area, or from the maine screen you press the okay button and it
will take you into the options menue and the message area is number 2. under
the message area these  are the options
1. new message
2. messages
3. drafs
4. voice mail
5. mobile web email
6. social networks.
I'll tell you about one more menue, under tools you have
1. voice commands
2. calculator
3. unit converter
4. tip calculator
5. calendar
6. alarm clock
7. stop watch
8. count down timer
9. world clock
10. notepad
11. usb mass storage
and 12. flashlight.
On this phone to go back a menue you would use the key above the 2 which is
the key to the right of the send key.

Arlene