[Electronics-Talk] FW: [nfbcs] eBrailler Sale

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Nov 24 14:55:24 UTC 2017

Electronic Brailler manufacturers of the multifunction Cosmo Braille
embosser and BERT Braille remote education tool is offering our "eBrailler
Cosmo" on  sale for the holidays during the  months of December and January
for $1850.00 plus shipping. We also offer the Cosmo and Duxbury package for
$2450.00 for our holiday promotion Cosmo is a quiet Braille
Writing/embossing system which can be used in a classroom without
distracting the other students. The Cosmo multi-function Braille system is
easy for children and adults to use, quiet, economical, easily maintained,
and portable. It can be used as a quiet Braille Embosser or a Braille input
device for a computer when using the Duxbury Braille Translator application.
Or just use it as a stand-alone Braille typewriter if you prefer.
<http://www.ebrailler.com>www.ebrailler.com
<mailto:info at ebrailler.com>info at ebrailler.com
201-665-9219