[Electronics-Talk] Samsung talking Televisions

Merv Keck blind5sparrow at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 18:38:38 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am looking at several 2017 models of Samsung televisions. I am not clear
on exactly what you need to do in order to make the television speak once
you turn it on. And I have not ascertained exactly which 2017 models speak
for sure. I know this has been discussed several times in the past and I
have contributed at least once. But that has been a while ago. The Samsung
model I have now is 2013 or 2014 which was like one year before they started
making the talking menus. So I'm not sure how to trigger the speech on the
newer models. Any information would be appreciated.

Merv