[Electronics-Talk] Samsung talking Televisions

Matthew Chao mattchao at verizon.net
Thu Oct 26 19:39:21 UTC 2017

Hi, Merv.  Yes, the Samsung TVs do talk.  You hold down the Mute key
(bottom-most key on remote, and rectangular in shape) until it talks.  I
have the 40-inch, 4k TV (Model No. UN40MU6300F); (Model Code:
UN40MU6300FXZA).

Was able to sync it up with Verizon FIOS cablebox and my sound system.
You can also change channels by holding down the Talk button and saying,
for example, "channel 631".  Or, you can go into Settings by holding
down the Talk button and saying, "Settings".  Hope the above
helps.--Matthew Chao