[Electronics-Talk] Samsung talking Televisions

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 29 12:26:06 UTC 2017

I don't get that either, Pam. Andy, thank you for being thoughtful and
welmeaning. Like Pam, we're not into alexa or cortana. Talking to the tv
only gives you so much access. The tv talks with the access to the menues
talks very well so therefore there is no need for us to talk to our Samsung
tv. While we can talk to it, there's no need to do that, between all you can
do with the menues  all talking, from just changing a channel to scheduling
a new show to the bunch of shows we already have scheduled to record, to
recording a missed tv show. Andy could you tell us more about this amazon
tv, the model and brand, and the details and features that it includes
concerning accessibility. Thank you.