[Electronics-Talk] Samsung talking Televisions

Chris G skywalker at echobase.win
Sun Oct 29 13:15:49 UTC 2017

Hi,

Here is a tutorial I created on a specific Samsung TV.  It should give
information on the accessibility.

https://www.mysticaccess.com/free-downloads/download-info/samsung-tvs-that-talk-mp3-audio-tutorial/

There is also a DAISY audio version as well.
https://www.mysticaccess.com/free-downloads/download-info/samsung-tvs-that-talk-daisy-audio-tutorial/