[Electronics-Talk] Tactile overlays business

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Sep 4 13:52:31 UTC 2017

Sorry, I don't have a link, and even sorrier you can't find it, because I
was anticipating using it myself.
I think I scribbled it down from the Flying Blind newsletter, though it may
have been Access World; I forget.
I think Amazon now handles Etsy, so an Amazon search for tactile overlays
might turn up something.
Tracy