[Electronics-Talk] Tactile overlays business

Brad Hodges Brad.hodges at outlook.com
Mon Sep 4 18:33:17 UTC 2017

Tracy and Colleagues:

Here is what I was able to find out about the availability of overlays.

Home Appliance Label and Overlay System HALOS by HALOSystem
https://www.etsy.com/shop/halosystem

 From the web site
About
My company Tangible Surface Research, LLC is dedicated to improving the
human-computer experience by promoting tactile buttons and controls. The
Home Appliance Label and Overlay System (HALOS) is an outcome of a
crowdfunded study I conducted to learn more about tactile button
preferences. Many visually impaired people encouraged me to continue
development and with their guidance the custom overlays are now
available for everyone!

Thanks Tracy for kicking off the conversation.

Brad