[Electronics-Talk] The K select

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 1 18:42:48 UTC 2018

We have the k50 keurig. Our keurig has the 3 buttons for the sizes of cups.
I think the cup sizes are 6 ounces, 8 ounces and 10 ounces. I'll check on
that, and If I'm wrong I'll correct that here. The other 2  buttons are the
power button and the power stand by button, of which now I'm not sure that
the button is actually called power stand by, but if you keep that on, the
machine will always be on. If you turn that button off and you turn it on
again, when you go to make your coffee, the water would need to heat up
again. We purchased the k 50 from walmart this past december.