[Electronics-Talk] The K select

Tina Sohl tinabir80 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 03:01:21 UTC 2018

I don't know the model number of ours it only has one power button that
goes into a nap mode after an hour and a half and you press the button
again and it heats the water and then you can tell it what size to brew we
have 6, 8, 10, and 12, ounces that's what I may try that in the morning I
may need it tomorrow morning. I guess you hit that button and then pick
your size and then it it bruised it I guess the way to actually turn hours
off is to unplug it which is fine so that's how ours works I don't know the
model number I know it's the K select because that was a specific one I ask
for I'm the only one that I was really interested in I've had my eye on it
since it came out last October I was also saying in addition to the power
button and the buttons for size, there is a strength button you hit the
strength button and then pick the size of the cup you want brewed. The
phone didn't quite get that the first time