[Electronics-Talk] TuneIn

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Apr 6 11:35:31 UTC 2018

I've only used the TuneIn app, but I think the website works similarly.
It's free, with ads.  If you want it without ads, you can buy one version
for a flat $10, or subscribe monthly for $10, which, so far as I can tell,
only adds MLB.
You can search in a number of ways; for instance, by country, by genre, or
by putting in a word, like Irish, polka, or OTR.  That brings up a list of
stations, and you can try as many of them as you like.

BTW, I really enjoy BBC 4 Extra, which has "comedy and drama" shows from the
BBC.  Like oldtime radio, but not always old.
Tracy