[Electronics-Talk] TuneIn

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 02:37:46 UTC 2018

TuneIn Pro, which costs $10, gets rid of the banner ads in the app and
let's you record. TuneIn Premium is a $10 per month subscription and
gets you access to NFL, MLB , NBA, commercial free music stations and
more. You can check out the differences at
https://help.tunein.com/what-is-the-difference-between-pro-premium-and-free-r1xeqA9uwM

On 04/06/2018 06:35 AM, Tracy Carcione via Electronics-Talk wrote:
> I've only used the TuneIn app, but I think the website works similarly.
> It's free, with ads.  If you want it without ads, you can buy one version
> for a flat $10, or subscribe monthly for $10, which, so far as I can tell,
> only adds MLB.
> You can search in a number of ways; for instance, by country, by genre, or
> by putting in a word, like Irish, polka, or OTR.  That brings up a list of
> stations, and you can try as many of them as you like.
>
> BTW, I really enjoy BBC 4 Extra, which has "comedy and drama" shows from the
> BBC.  Like oldtime radio, but not always old.
> Tracy

Christopher (CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail