[Electronics-Talk] New Way to Use Uber and Lyft Without a Smartphone

jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Fri Apr 6 19:23:00 UTC 2018

Do you know this for sure?  Are there a large number of guide dog users on the negatively rated uber passenger list?

I suspect passenger ratings are to avoid passengers who have shown weapons, thrown up in a car, not shown up for a ride, verbally abused the driver, and other things that do make you undesirable.  But, I don't know that for sure either.

Jim