[Electronics-Talk] room air conditioners

evelyn weckerly weckerly at i2k.com
Wed Aug 29 18:09:00 UTC 2018

Hi, Gerald and all,

Thanks for your-ts.  Since the unit will belong to the assistive
living estblishment in which I am living at the moment, I need
only to be able to set fan speed and cooling degree.  The unit
here is old and was due for replacement anyway.  I just want
enough accessibility to run it.  I don't have to worry about its
maintenance or installation.  I hope not to have to worry about
keeping track of a remote.  I intend to share the comments from
this list with the maintenance people later this afternoon.

Cordially,

Evelyn