[Electronics-Talk] amazon echo experiences

Tina Sohl tinabir80 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 03:42:32 UTC 2018

Yes Ashley you can definitely feel the buttons it's all very tactical we
have 3 Echoes here in the house one of the second generation we had no
problem have no problem figuring out the buttons on that one and the third
generation which is our newest has even more tactical tactfulness near the
buttons they have different shapes near the buttons and they're pretty easy
to remember so I don't think you'll have any problem getting use out of one
and remembering what is where on it I would highly recommend one echo or
more we have really enjoyed our sand we have a Google home mini as well and
again have no trouble with it whatsoever very easy to set up, very easy to
use, all very Brookline friendly very user-friendly all of them