[Electronics-Talk] Concept 2 rowers

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 17:49:29 UTC 2018

Dear list,

Wondering if anyone here has used or uses the Concept 2 rower. I am looking
into getting one as it is accessible through a couple apps on the iphone and
wondering if anyone has first had knowledge. There are a few reviews on the
site of visually impaired people using one. Also if there is another list I
could ask this on I would greatly appreciate that info as well.

Drew Hunthausen

The No Excuses Blind Guy

#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,

& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With
Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!

http://DrewsInspirations.com <http://drewsinspirations.com/>

To book Drew for your event go to

http://bookdrew.com <http://bookdrew.com/>

(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!

http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com