[Electronics-Talk] phone service through router

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Thu Dec 20 16:24:15 UTC 2018

I suspect people are confusing and/or mixing voice over IP phones and analog phones.

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave West, Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294
Web | Twitter | Facebook