[Electronics-Talk] BrailleNote Touch Music Question

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Dec 21 03:54:48 UTC 2018

            I know that this may be slightly off topic, but I am not sure
where else to ask it. Does anyone know of an app for the BrailleNote Touch
that will play multiple music files on an SD card or USB thumb drive either
by selecting them and playing all of them or by opening a playlist file? The
BrailleNote Apex used to support m3u files, but it seems that HumanWare did
away with the music player in KeySoft. I am not interested in learning how
to export my iTunes playlists or create a playlist in one of those apps
where you have to download your music from the cloud, so please only reply
if you have an answer to my question.

Thanks,

Nicole