[Electronics-Talk] TiVo Accessibility

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Dec 30 15:27:30 UTC 2018

If you have an iPhone, I have found the app listings on applevis.com very helpful.  People rate the accessibility of a particular app, and there are often comments about experiences with it.  Don't know if there's something similar for Android.
Go to Applevis.com, app section, choose the category "Entertainment, and look through the apps.  Or put the app you're interested in the search form, and see what comes up.
Tracy