[Electronics-Talk] accessible tv

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sun Dec 30 15:53:14 UTC 2018

I've read new model phillips tv's are accessible.  I may end up buying
something from WalMart and am curious about the Sceptre models, have any
of these got good accessibility credentials?  Other brands like Samsung
are also available so if at all possible I'd like to find out about the
brands and models beyond Phillips that are accessible too.
I searched for accessible electronics on the WalMart app and got a
ridiculously large number of hits back.  Interestingly burried in a search
for accessible is a talking clock WalMart is selling for a little more
than $16.00.