[Electronics-Talk] Sending Music Audio from PC to External Amplifier

Doug Payne doug_Payne at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 31 05:02:35 UTC 2018

Thankss for the suggestions, Steve. You certainly have given me lots of options to consider. I want to avoid using a stereo patch cable. But I also want to adapt what I already have if I can, rather than buying a new AV receiver. I'll check and see what Sonus et al have to offer first. If that doesn't work, I'll check into Blue Tooth.

Thanks again.
--Doug