[Electronics-Talk] [Fwd: [NFBNJ] Wearable Tech Series: Tired of Pricking Your Finger As A Diabetic?]

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Dec 31 15:05:28 UTC 2018

I got this from another announcement-only list, and the sender info was
stripped.  Might be hype, but here it is for anyone interested.  Wonder
how reliable it really is.  But if it really works, could be great.
Tracy

The world has changed forever for those of us that are blind and live with
diabetes! Instead of sticking a needle in our fingers ...

why not just use your iPhone to get your blood sugar readings?

The Freestyle Librelink sensor and an accessible app on your phone makes the
old way of monitoring sugar levels a thing of the past.

Let's discuss how the system works, see a demonstration and get informed.

Most importantly...

Let's upgrade our quality of life!

Join us...

When: Jan 4, 2019 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Topic: Wearable Tech Series: Tired of pricking your finger as a diabetic?

Please click the link below to join the webinar:

https://zoom.us/j/612393357
<https://el2.convertkit-mail2.com/c/5qumneevma7hzergg/06cwh9h33d0pk/aHR0cHM6Ly96b29tLnVzL2ovNjEyMzkzMzU3>
Or iPhone one-tap :

US: +19292056099,,612393357#or +16699006833,,612393357#

Or Telephone:

US: +1 929 205 6099or +1 669 900 6833

Webinar ID: 612 393 357

International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/aE0w2p4Ox
<https://el2.convertkit-mail2.com/c/5qumneevma7hzergg/vws3hrhzzp2qk/aHR0cHM6Ly96b29tLnVzL3UvYUUwdzJwNE94>
Let's Change The World together.

The Fedora Outlier LLC Team

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBNJ:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbnj_nfbnet.org/carcione%40access.net