[Electronics-Talk] [Fwd: [NFBNJ] Wearable Tech Series: Tired of Pricking Your Finger As A Diabetic?]

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Mon Dec 31 15:22:43 UTC 2018

Well, I am not an expert on these things -- and we do have a list called Diabetes-Talk where these things are discussed.  I gather that some people are using this device successfully. A[apparently at least two different companies have monitoring devices on the market that can be made accessible via phone apps.

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave West, Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294
Web | Twitter | Facebook