[Electronics-Talk] K cup brewer wanted that is totally accessible!

Brad Keller kellerb03 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 10:07:24 UTC 2018

I would look for the Kurig K55. It basically has 5 buttons... 3 for the 3
different cup sizes, one for power, and one to start the heating process.
It's pretty easy to use... turn on the power and wait for it to heat, insert
the K cup, then select the cup size... 6 OZ 8 OZ or 10 OZ, then when it's
done I just turn the power off until the next time I want to use it.

Brad Keller
kellerb03 at gmail.com