[Electronics-Talk] K cup brewer wanted that is totally accessible!

amcarr1 at verizon.net amcarr1 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 2 12:53:28 UTC 2018

We just got the Keurig Classic from Bed Bath & Beyond for $99, minus the 20%
coupon.  $79 is not a bad price, and I think you can also order it online
from them and use a coupon.  I will have to provide the model number later
when I can get someone to read it.

There is a power button, a strong brew button and 4 cup sizes.  The power
and stronger buttons are both dome shaped, but are in distinct locations
that there is no confusing them.  The 4 cup size buttons, what I would call
bowl shaped.  They are arranged vertically and have a graduated size
difference.  The one at the bottom is the smallest in size and is for the
smallest cup.  The top button is the largest and is for the largest cup
size.  We have only had it since Christmas, so still getting used to it.

We also have the storage drawer that sits under the Keurig.  The inside of
the drawer has a metal frame that makes up 6 columns to store the K-cups.  I
really like it as we can dedicate different columns to different flavors of
K-cups, i.e. tea, hot cocoa, decafe coffee and regular, etc.  At this time,
I have not found any other way to figure out which K-cups are which.

HTH,
Annette