[Electronics-Talk] K cup brewer wanted that is totally accessible!

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 5 02:24:58 UTC 2018

Those of you that have the k-cup coffee, what is that you like adout this
kind of coffee maker and coffee, and for you how does it compare to the
other brands of coffee that you make in a coffee maker? I'm asking because,
I actually don't know, is this k-cup coffee, is it something like instant
coffee? If it's not like instant coffee, can you buy it in ground coffee or
coffee beans? Thank you.

Arlene