[Electronics-Talk] K cup brewer wanted that is totally accessible!

Tom Blume blume246 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 8 01:31:13 UTC 2018

Hi Don,
It's always great reading your messages and we did had some good times at
school.
 If you do a search on Amazon, "single cup coffee brewers", you will find
alot of good small machines.
They begin around $15.00 to around $30.00
I have the Black and Decker and it still cost around $20.00.
It comes with a large mug and the Kitchen Select also comes with a coffee
mug.
The K cup basket that you can fill with your own coffee is the size of a
shot glass and the top snaps down.
If you pack it up with too much coffee it will be too tight and it will back
up in the K cup machine since the water will have a hard time going through
the grines.
It's not a even amount of coffee.
As you know if you try to put  some coffee in a shot glass it sometimes will
puff up.
The reusable filter machines are larger and they will not over flow when the
water is sprayed over the grines.
It is also easy to clean a larger filter.
They also have some 4 cup machines that has just a push button to start the
brewing system.
Remember, when they say:
4 or 6 or larger number of cups, they are still rating a cup of coffee as a
4 ounce cup.
Therefore a four cup machine may only be 16 ounces.
This all started with the old diner coffee cups, they was very heavy but
they was only 4 ounces of coffee and they only charge 10 cent per cup.
The drip machine with the glass pot will not stay hot very  long and if the
glass pot breaks it will cost more then the original price of the machine.
They are very thin and will crack if they are bounce around in your sink.
The machines with the stainless steel pot machines will cost more however
they will stay hotter after brewing and will not break.
The Mr. Coffee machine 10 cup machine will cost around $10.00 but if you
break the pot, the replacement pot will cost the same.
Check out the cost of the replacement pot.

Hope this helps
From, Tom

God is the one who clasps your hand as you move from one place to
another. He is the one who has gone ahead of you, prepared a place for
you, and will hold out His hand for you to cling to. Susan Miller