[Electronics-Talk] App Programmable Coffee Makers

Diane Vlasoff me.and.the.poodle at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 04:50:57 UTC 2018

I absolutely agree with the water issue just discussed. In addition there is a product called Orange Guard. This is organic product which smells just like oranges and keeps down aunts for up to three months if you spray it on surfaces. This can be used on many surfacesand I highly recommend it. I would look for in a hardware store or a health food store.

Diane and Jaxi