[Electronics-Talk] Daily Deal: Free wall charger! MLK Deals: Victor Reader Trek & Stream, Talking Book Reader, Talking Mp3 Players & accessories!

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Fri Jan 12 20:52:23 UTC 2018

Hi all,

As we've been letting you all know ahead of time Humanware's price for
the Victor Reader Trek is now $699.99 plus shipping and tax with a
delay on shipping it out. We have a limited supply available right now
with $120 discount off, only $579.99 with free shipping inside the US
and we only need to charge tax if you're in the state of Florida this
week plus it ships right away!

Amazing Deal on our Talking Book Reader, simple to use Talking Mp3
Player and Book Reader! We also Have the Victor Reader Stream
discounted and of course Sansa Talking Mp3 Players!

Read about our new accessible MP3 player with AM and FM radio! There's
also a great discount on microSD cards and other accessories and more!

Daily Deal 2 days only. Order your Talking MP3 Player during this
Daily deal and receive a wall charger for free! This is a $10 value.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Daily-Deals_ep_49-1.html

Get $120 off the new Victor Reader Trek Book reader & GPS with
Bluetooth capability! A limited number of Victor Reader Treks are now
in stock so get yours now at the lower $579.99 price! Humanware has
now raised the price to $699.99 plus shipping and tax and we'll need
to raise ours as well so act soon!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Victor-Reader-Trek-Talking-Book-Reader-GPS_p_116.html

We have the Brand New 2nd generation Victor Reader Stream for just
$339.99 with no additional taxes added(unless you live in Florida) +
Free Shipping in the US. It also comes with an 8GB SD card, Long and
short USB cables, protective silicone case, earphones, and wall
charger in the box. You can read about and order it from:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Victor-Stream-2nd-Generation_p_78.html

If you don't need access to NLS/Bard or Audible.com books then it
makes more sense to go with either of the below two more affordable
players:

If you missed out on getting yourself a Talking Mp3 Player for
Christmas we have the brand new 4GB Sansa Clip Zip Talking MP3 Players
for just $109.99! Yes, these are brand new players all set up with
Rockbox so even a totally blind person can use them!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Sansa-Clip-Zip-Talking-MP3-Player-4GB_p_12.html

Get the introduction to the Talking MP3 Players at the below link.
Press enter on the link then search for the word download and save the
file normally.
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZcvzGZ5PHsEb5dec5rWatGSGVRpyffUooV

Our feature-packed new Talking Book Reader 2nd Edition which comes
with the high quality Ivona voices built in and plays all sorts of
unprotected files including Daisy books, eBooks, music, audio books,
and even video files is a great choice for listening to audio content!
Listen on its built-in speaker or on headphones! Connect it to your
wifi for listening to internet radio stations and podcasts! Record
from its built-in mic, external mic/line-in, FM stereo radio, and
internet radio! All this and 14 hours of battery life for just
$229.99! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Daisy-Book-Media-Player-Newest-Edition_p_111.html

Get the introduction to the Talking Book Reader 2nd Edition at the
below link. Press enter on the link then search for the word download
and save the file normally.
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZ3vzGZeSdSOCHGJ3kglro6lkt3n5BqUg0V

New 2017 model Fire Tablets Available through us for a limited time
only, we've installed Google Play so that you can use these tablets
not only with Amazon Apps but with Android Apps as well. All 3 the 7
inch, HD8, and HD10, are set up with the screen reader turned on and
Google Play installed. These full featured tablets also have Alexa and
the HD 10 tablet uses Alexa hands-free!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Tablets_c_36.html

You can get the 7-inch fire tablet with VoiceView as the screen reader
and using the very-high quality Ivona voices, Sally and Joey. Amazon
took the Android operating system and screen reader and reworked them
to be easier to use on their devices. This is a full featured tablet
plus it's set up to work better with Amazon services as well as Kindle
books and Audible.com books. It can take up to a 200GB microSD card so
storage is no problem. Priced at $54.99!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/-Kindle-Fire-Tablet-with-Google-Play-Store-VoiceView_p_92.html

We have the latest HD 8 Fire tablet available as well, the difference
is this one is larger of course, as opposed to a monospeaker it plays
in Dolby Stereo. It has a 12 hour battery and 16 GB of storage with a
microSD slot that takes up to 200 GB. The display is HD if you're
purchasing for a sighted person. This one is $85.99:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/-HD-8-Kindle-Fire-Tablet-with-Google-Play-Store-VoiceView-_p_94.html

We also have the latest Kindle Fire HD 10 inch Tablets available with
all of the above extras plus you can use Alexa hands free with this
model whereas with the 7 and 8 inch tablets you need to double tap and
hold on the home button to use Alexa, for only $149.99.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/-HD-10-Kindle-Fire-Tablet-with-VoiceView-with-free-OTG-Cable-_p_122.html

The Kindle Fire Tablet has been a very welcome addition to my
collection of accessible touch screen devices. I was very impressed
with it especially for being so inexpensive. Amazon took the Android
operating system and screen reader and reworked them to be easier to
use on their devices. The TTS voices are the very-high quality Ivona
voices, Sally and Joey. One can use microSD cards for storing one's
files so expansion isn't a problem. I've tested it with a 200GB
microSD card with no issues. It comes with apps one can use to not
just listen to one's music, eBooks, and Audible books but to purchase
and download them to the tablet. There are many other accessible apps
available from the Amazon store which allow one to use it for many
purposes such as listening to radio, podcasts, all sorts of
entertainment such as netFlix, and such. One can even use Alexa in
order to speak one's commands instead of using the touch screen for
everything. Aside from that one can use either a Bluetooth keyboard or
connect a USB keyboard with the use of an OTG cable, so typing on it
isn't a problem.

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit. (subject to credit approval)

We've been getting a lot of interest and orders for our new exciting
product which is a portable MP3 player AM/FM radio with built in
front-facing mono speaker! It plays MP3 and WAV files from either a
thumb drive or a microSD card! It's totally accessible for the blind
as it's all button operated. It does have a display but it's not menu
driven. One can listen to AM or FM stations or to MP3 or WAV files on
the microSD card or thumb drive! Jump to specific tracks or radio
stations by entering the track number or the frequency! It has a user
replaceable rechargeable lithium battery! For those who have some
sight it also has an LED flashlight! It has a line-in jack so you can
play your other devices through its speaker! It includes a wrist
lanyard and detachable belt clip. I've been playing with it and am
totally impressed with its features and the volume you can get out of
it! One can also listen in stereo with headphones if preferred.
Perfect for listening to music and audio books in MP3 or WAV; it
remembers where you left off listening! It's just a bit larger than a
Victor Reader Stream or Trek but packs a much stronger punch!
Affordably priced at just $29.99!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/MP3-AMFM-radio-player_p_39.html

Accessories at special discounts to enhance your Holiday gifts, add
Bluetooth capability to Talking Players, add memory to your phone,
tablet or player, get yourself a new headset or speakers and much
more:

MicroSD and SD cards at special discounts for your MP3 players, book
readers, phones, tablets and other devices. Get large capacity microSD
cards ready for use on your favorite devices and for your enjoyment we
also include some OTR shows on the cards higher than 32GB! New item
200GB microSD cardfor $89.99, 128GB microSD & SD card for just $59.99,
64GB card for only $35.99, 32GB for $19.99 & 16GB for $10.99 and other
deals you can check out here:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Micro-SD-cards_c_14.html

We have all of our cables and charging accessories at 20% off:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Cables-and-Charging-Accessories_c_13.html

Bluetooth devices to enable your Book Players and other devices to use
Bluetooth plus accessories on special! If you purchase these items
when you place an order for any of our players or Tablets-these
devices will be discounted even further-just use the combo box below
the product:

Check out the newest Bluetooth Headset on our site, the Miccus SR-71
Stealth Bluetooth Headphones with microphone. This is a very nice
headset which works wirelessly with either Bluetooth or use the
included cable to connect it to a headphone jack. It's a very
comfortable headset. It goes over your head and cups around your ears
so you don't disturb anyone when you decide to turn it up! Works with
the new Victor Reader Trek, smart devices such as phones and tablets,
or paired with one of the Miccus Bluetooth transmitters. Very low
latency headset with great sound and long battery life. Get it now for
just $59.99! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-SR-71-Stealth-Bluetooth-Headphones-with-microphone_p_15.html

This awesome Bluetooth transmitter is getting phased out so get yours
today! On sale this week the latest Bluetooth 4.0 Miccus TX4
Transmitter to enable your book readers/players to use Bluetooth which
is the one I recommend due to its features and sound quality. Get
yours for just $39.99!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-Mini-jack-TX4-Bluetooth-40-Transmitter_p_18.html

On sale as well is the Talking Miccus AX4 Reciever which is only
$35.99 which speaks when turned on, off, and in pairing mode to enable
any powered speakers, stereo systems, even headphones to use
Bluetooth. http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-Mini-jack-AX4_p_14.html

We have the Portable Water Resistant Bluetooth Mini Shower mono
speaker this week for just $19.99.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Speakers_c_12.html

To cover your wireless audio listening needs, we have several portable
solutions and some non-portable ones, with ranges from about 30 feet
up to 160 feet as well as some low latency options when combined with
the above Bluetooth headset! Don't forget my offer of assistance in
helping you figure out what you need to fill your Bluetooth wireless
listening needs.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Bluetooth-Transmitters-Receivers_c_7.html

We have Talking brand-new Samsung Gusto 3 Phones on sale for just
$59.99. These are great easy to use accessible push button flip
phones. It works like the Samsung Haven with improvements such as
ability to change the speed of the voice, Bluetooth capability, longer
batterylife and more, use it in the US on Selectel Wireless (see the
plans below): http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Samsung-Gusto-3_p_80.html

Just $30 for unlimited talk and texts! Check out the Selectel phone
plans for use with the above phone, they're now providing much better
plans for the money than Page Plus:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Selectel-Phone-Plans_ep_53-1.html

If you want to use the Samsung Gusto 3 on Verizon get the Verizon
Wireless Postpaid Version for just $65.99:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Samsung-Gusto-3-for-Verizon-Wireless_p_121.html

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
on line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your
credit card order or have a Paypal payment request sent.

This sale lasts through Thursday January 18th so don't wait to place your order.

Your questions are always welcome.

Best regards!

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
Making affordable Talking MP3 Players available since 2009!
Based in the US

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com