[Electronics-Talk] vox2 scale

b.schulz at sbcglobal.net b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 20 23:37:49 UTC 2018

Hi,

Does anyone have the vox2 talking kitchen scale?

Are you disappointed with the quality of the speech?

I received a vox2 scale today and the spoken weight is garbled like the
speaker is being driven too hard and the weight spoken is very hard to
understand.

For $45, I thought it would be easier to understand.

I need a scale with up to 15# to weigh a rc truck or parts and the 11# is
close enough.

Does anyone have suggestions for a high weight scale you can understand?

Bryan

---
http://www.avg.com