[Electronics-Talk] off topic

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 04:03:55 UTC 2018

Okay. I don't know if there are any new drivers for it as I looked into it
before I got a new display a couple of years ago. I hope you have some luck
though! Let me know where you are located and we can figure out shipping and
cost to do that. take care

Drew Hunthausen
The No Excuses Blind Guy
#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,
& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With
Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!
http://DrewsInspirations.com

To book Drew for your event go to
http://bookdrew.com
(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!
http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com