[Electronics-Talk] Instant Pot Bluetooth Pairing

Lori Motis ljm2561 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 02:54:58 UTC 2018

If I remember correctly, there is a button on the Instant Pot that you have to select. I know the unit is supposed to come blue tooth ready, but I did need sighted assistance to finish the process. I am not sure if Seeing AI or Be my eyes apps could help with this or not. I hope someone can remember. Maybe the Instant customer service can assist you.
Lori